A New Year. A new beginning. January 1 holds all sorts of possibilities, opportunities to start anew, opportunities to wipe away the old and begin with a fresh slate.
It seems I’m not alone in my rose-coloured-glasses view of New Year’s resolutions. Around 50% of Australians make a New Year’s resolution. The problem is, of those that do, 88% fail. This year though, I’m determined to be in the other 12%. I will stick to my resolution: to write at least one blog per week. Towards the end of last year, all my blog writing tapered off to, well, nothing.
But not this year. This year I will be more committed. I promise. Honest to God. 2015 will be the year of regular writing.