Every writing job is different. So, we adapt our process to suit your job
That being said, there are a few things that Wordly does for every writing job.
1. Chat. We need to understand your brief. That means understanding your brand, your product, your service offering, your audience, your objectives. We might do this over the phone, or via email. If your job is a doozey, we might need a face-to-face meeting.
2. Quote. Once we have a handle on your job, Wordly will put together a quote for you. We don’t have any hard and fast rules when it comes to quoting. We are flexible. We offer discounts for bulk, ongoing and project-based work.
3. Write. Obviously! Once we understand your brief and we’ve come to a mutual understanding on cost, we’ll put together the first draft of your copy. If the size of your job warrants it, we might even put together a few sample pages first. Just to make sure we’re on the right track.
4. Review. We’re not perfect and we’re not precious. We realise that you might want a few tweaks made to your copy. So, we include one free round of minor changes. If you want changes that are substantially outside the original brief, we may need to revise our original quote. We’re always happy to accommodate and will keep writing until you are happy.
5. Invoice. We have 14 day payment terms. For large projects, we may ask for a 50% deposit before work commences.