Every job is different, so our rates are not set in stone
Wordly is more than happy to quote on a job-by-job basis and can provide fixed price rates. If a job turns out to be substantially different or more complex than we first thought, then we may have to alter our original quote. But we will always be upfront and explain our rates before we commence any work.
As a rough guide, you should budget one hour for every 500 to 1,000 words (depending on the complexity of the subject matter and the information supplied). So, if your copywriting job is 10,000 words, expect a quote of at least 10 hours. To give you an idea of how long your job might take us, here’s a few examples:
• 1 x page of web content = 1 hour
• 1 x 600 word web article (information supplied) = 1 hour
• 1 x 600 word web article (information to be researched) = 2 hours
• 1 x 600 word media release (information supplied) = 1 hour
• 1 x 600 word media release (information to be researched) = 2 hours
Economies of scale apply for project, bulk and ongoing work.